Sunday, April 6, 2008

Poems to Ma from RileyJohn

THE WAY I CONVEY
This is the only way I can convey the way I feel inside to try and open up the things I sometimes try to hide. I've said it once or maybe twice before I said goodbye. I love you mom I always will nothing can change the way I feel. Not the darkest corner or brightest light can change my mind for all its might. You are the one that I call mom, who in my heart is never gone. This is the only way I can convey the way I feel inside to try and open up the things I sometimes try to hide. My live for you is longer than any ray of sun and stronger than the pounding of the sea. The biggest difference of my love and all of these things is my love will last for all eternity.

THE SILENT SONG
The time has come for us to sing a song that has no words. To listen to a sound that really can't be heard. We can't hear the angels foot steps or the beating of their wings. Yet in our hears we hear the silent song they sing. My mom is here she's singing to me, sinking to you, singing to all that she holds dear letting us know she's always near. We love you mom and we can't wait to meet again at heavens gate. So now I'll raise my head and smile and with a smile I'll say I love you mom I always will, we'll meet again some day.

No comments: